Body + Spirit
10 Promises From God To Provide For Your Needs
Today’s Scripture: “Have faith in God” (Mark 11:22 NIV).
Are you worried or frustrated? Got problems but no solutions? Does life seem to be harder than usual? Do you feel as though you’re stuck in a rut, as though you’re going no where? You’ve called on God, but he has not answered you yet. So you think that He does not care or simply is not there. Now, you’re seeking the advice of family and friends who don’t even know what their doing in their own seemingly happy lives.
Because we tend to judge our situations by our feelings, we fail to seek God’s council first to guide us during the times of uncertainty or trouble. Well, I have some advice for you! Don’t wait until you’re over the edge; seek God while He may be found.
First, let me inform you that God is merciful and gracious. He loves us unconditionally. He’s concerned about every detail that concerns you. He has our best interest at heart. He speaks a word and He’s faithful to watch over it ensuring that it will come to pass.
Here are a few promises from God to encourage you in your faith.
1. He is your source, your great reward (Gen. 15:1).
2. He is Jehovah Jireh, your provider (Gen. 22:14).
3. Your Father knows what you have need of and is faithful to supply (Matt. 6:33).
4. His mercies are everlasting and His compassion never fails (Ps. 100:5; Lam. 3:22-23).
5. He is your helper; He sustains you (Ps. 54:4).
6. I will never leave you nor forsake you (Heb. 13:5c).
7. He never fails (Zeph. 3:5).
8. He is your peace (Eph. 2:14).
9. He will answer if you call upon Him (Jere. 33:3 & Ps. 91:15).
10. He is your protector (Ps. 91:14).
God’s resources are unlimited. He is faithful to provide.So, if you’re anxious today about your tomorrow, take God at His word. There’s no need to worry. Just cast your cares upon Him because He care for you. He knows exactly what you need. He’s always on time, but His never in a hurry. So, be patient and put your trust in Him. The message here is God loves you and love never fails. He’s never failed me yet!